Helping you get the most out of your NDIS plan by connecting you with the right services.
We specialise in providing support coordination and approach each participant as an individual with unique needs.
Our NDIS Support Coordination team, with a combined experience of over 106 years’ in the disability industry, will take the time and effort to understand what a meaningful life looks like for you and where you want to go, while helping you identify and find the services needed to reach your goals.
We offer support to NDIS participants in metro and regional Victoria.
We will support you to:
- understand your NDIS plan
- understand what services are funded by the NDIS
- manage complex plans to ensure you get the best outcome
- provide you with information about what services are available
- negotiate services and pricing to develop your budget that lasts the life of your plan
- empower you to assess and coordinate supports identified in your plan
- link you with your local community
- develop your capacity to confidently manage your NDIS plan over time
What you can expect from us:
- a commitment to listening to what you want and need
- a quality person-centred approach
- communication that is honest, open and reliable
- an understanding of how the NDIS works
- a commitment to helping make your plan work
- the capacity to manage standard and complex plans
- experience in working across Government agencies including:
- Orange Door & Family Services
- the depth of experience our team will ensure a thorough understanding of the contemporary issues that face people with disabilities, who are navigating the NDIS landscape
Accessing this service in approved NDIS plans:
Support Coordination can be funded through:
- Capacity Building – Support Coordination
- Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Life