Helping you to learn to live more independently with the right supports.
By sharing jobs around the house, and using step-by-step methods, we can give you more independence.
We can help you to learn daily living skills such as:
- personal care (e.g. bathing, dressing)
- washing and ironing clothes
- cooking meals
- going shopping
- traveling on public transport
- cleaning the house
- washing dishes
- looking after the garden
- money and budgeting
Accessing this service in approved NDIS Plans
Daily Living Skills can be funded through:
- Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Living; or
- Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living Skills.