Helping you develop the skills you need to make the most out of life.
We provide training and development across a range of skills, including:
- digital technology – learn to use software on computers and Apps on phones or tablet devices.
- literacy & numeracy – develop or refresh your numeracy and reading skills with one of our teachers.
- cook & eat – follow recipes and create meals to eat.
- transport & travel – learn how to plan a journey, use the MYKI system for catching buses and trains, and how to organise a taxi. We can also help you obtain your learner’s driving permit.
- art – learn drawing and painting techniques in this fun and creative course.
- music – learn a musical instrument at your own pace with the support of one of our music instructors.
Accessing this service in approved NDIS Plans
Life Skill Development is funded through:
- Core Supports – Assistance with Daily Living; or
- Capacity Building – Improved Daily Living Skills.